1) Current mood:
Yeah, it’s that bad. And I see no end in sight.
2) Today the Troublemakers got squished into pancakes. Gotta love mammograms. Go me.
3) Currently, I’m reading This Is Where It Ends, which is both harrowing and absorbing. I warn you: once you pick it up, you won’t want to put it down.
4) The weather can’t make up it’s mind; one day it’s fairly decent, the next, it sucks. I only hope that it will start to get somewhat warmer.
5) Salinn has no idea how to put together a schedule. Wednesday we only had two people–myself included–for the first half of the day. We didn’t get anyone else in until I had been gone an hour. That’s not a mistake. That’s an “I don’t know what I’m doing”.
6) I’m off on Memorial Day. I almost don’t know what to do with myself.
7) I’ve discovered that I’m neither a night owl or an early bird. No, I’m like a permanently exhausted pigeon. Tweet, tweet, motherlovers.