1) Current mood:
2) And today in “This Is A Thing That Exists And Only Primus Knows Why Because WTF?!”: Boston will have a “Straight Pride” parade in August. Seriously. First off, shouldn’t this thing be called “Incelebration“? Second off, I can imagine tens of people showing up, only if they can get out of their parents’ basements and stop insulting each other on Xbox live. Ugh.
3) Mobile Blogger looks terrible. I’m not kidding. I loaded up my old blog and compared it to this one and yikes! Blogspot just doesn’t look good. It has not aged well. (I do miss the Friday Photoblog, though. I should get a Google pics account and take care of that… for reasons.)
4) I finally saw Detective Pikachu and I have to say that I loved it! It’s actually quite a bit of fun, but I still don’t like the realistic take on a couple of the Pokémon, namely Mr. Mime and Aipom. Those two are Eldritch abominations on an epic scale, believe me. Most of the other Pokémon look fine, including the Golurk. Yes, one of my babies happened to be in the film, so that was a plus. And Ryan Reynolds makes for one hell of a Pikachu! Seriously, go ahead and see this one; you won’t regret it.
5) Just saw Rescue Bots Academy. Not a bad show, but I wish that Hasbro hadn’t decided to replace the original cast.
6) We had a Pokémon Direct on Wednesday and got a look at some new Pokémon, along with a couple of new features like Raid Battles and Dynamax Pokémon. All in all, there was some good stuff revealed; I just wish they’d bring back Mega Evolution. There are a lot of Pokémon who could benefit from a Mega form.
7) I think my Disqus account has gotten itself slagged or something. So now I have one under my normal screen name. I’m not asking questions; I’m just going with it. Considering the swear filters that have been placed on Patheos, it may not be such a bad thing. For all I know, Disqus might deem my previous name offensive and ban my account. (I’m not kidding about that, either. Words like “bag” will get your comment moderated, if not deleted outright. I can’t even with this.)