1) Current mood:
2) Apparently, Walmart has changed their absenteeism policy. Instead of having nine days, it’s been reduced to five. Seriously. At the meeting, everyone was forced to watch a video on the subject; the company mouthpiece said that the associates asked for change and the company listened, but as a former coworker put it, “Who in their right mind would ask for this?!”
3) I’ve just started reading Saga. It is amazing. That is all. And I want a Lying Cat. For reasons.)
4) I just saw Dark Phoenix on Tuesday. How would I rate it? Personally, I don’t think it’s terrible, but it’s only about ‘meh’. We’ve seen a version of this story once before, so it feels like a bit of a retread, which is probably why it’s not going gangbusters at the box office. No spoilers, but you can wait to catch it on home media and you won’t have missed a lot. (Not a spoiler but you can leave during the credits; there is no ending stinger.)
5) I also managed to catch Godzilla: King of the Monsters and it was fantastic! I want a crossover with Pacific Rim big time. For this one, I recommend the theatre and sit through the credits. That’s all I’ll say about it.
6) So we’ve gotten more news about Pokémon Sword and Shield and it can be summed up in a meme:
Apparently, only Pokémon in the Galar Dex can be transferred to Sword and Shield. If it’s not in the Dex, it’s not getting in at all. Yeah. Welcome to Hoenn 2.0.
7) And this is just your weekly reminder that #FacebookIsTrash.
That’s all for now. See you soon!