1) Current mood:
2) In “Primus Is Dead and Here’s the Proof” news, it seems there is a live action Banana Splits movie and it looks terrible. It’s horror, it’s going straight to home media and it has the SyFy logo all over it. No, I won’t post the trailer because it is terrible. Truly terrible. That tears it: I know for a fact that Primus does not exist because he wouldn’t allow such a travesty to happen.
3) You’ve probably noticed the banner. I’m going to keep it like this until the end of the week, for reasons. It is that time of the year.
4) I still have no idea who is dealing with our schedule and they have no idea what they are doing. Coverage is spotty at best and nonexistent at worst.
5) June has been a crapshoot when it comes to the weather. We’ll have one decent day, followed by a week and a half of rain. I wish I was kidding.
6) School’s out, which means we have more kids visiting the warehouse. Most of them are pretty well-behaved, unlike the ones I had to deal with at Walmart.
7) My days off seem to be Monday and Wednesday. I haven’t had a pair of days off in a row for a while and the pair that I did have wasn’t exactly a day off, as I had to take care of a sick Prime. I’m mentally slagging exhausted over here and I have no idea when it may get better.
That’s all for now. Stop by again next Friday for another round of complaints. Until then, see you soon!