1) Current mood:
2) Shopko’s last day was Sunday. All of the stores are now officially shuttered here in Wisconsin. I don’t know how to feel about it, honestly. It’s one less store to check for Transformers, but the prices weren’t great. It’s just easier to order everything from Amazon nowadays. But I still miss the thrill of the chase, if you will.
3) In worse news: Max Wright passed away. For those of you not quite old enough to remember, he was the patriarch of the Tanner family on ALF. It seems he had a bout of lymphoma back in the 1990s and was in remission, but it decided to come back. Fuck cancer. Seriously. You have no idea how much I can not stand that disease.
4) Prime recently ordered two of the Amazon exclusive Greenlight figures and he’s damned glad he did; it seems people that ordered only one sometimes got the figure sent in the mail, sans box. Oh yeah, someone in fulfillment simply slapped a shipping label on the toy packaging itself, shrugged, then mumbled, “Eh, it’s fine.” However, it is not fine. Not at all. There are some very angry collectors out there, trust me. I can’t say that I blame them in the least.
5) It’s officially summer. I hate it. It’s too slagging hot!
6) Good old Alablamblam: a woman is facing jail time because she was pregnant while shot. Since the fetus didn’t make it, the potential mother is facing manslaughter charges. Oh, but the case against the shooter wasn’t strong enough so she’s free. Yes, you are reading this correctly. Primus, get me off this miserable planetoid!
7) I now have two different Transformers ringtones and a Transformer alert sound clip on my phone. Currently, calls from Prime have been assigned the opening theme from Transformers: Prime–he is a Prime, after all–and all other calls get the season one G1 theme. Notifications now have the G1 transformation sound. Add to that the fact that I have two different Bumblebee wallpapers and it’s pretty safe to say that my phone is practically dorked out!
And that’s all for this time. Drop by again when I scrounge up some weird stuff to post. Until then, see you soon!