1) Current mood:
You have no idea. Seriously.
2) So apparently, Pete Sinclair has lost what little of his mind that he ever had on Sunday. Holy. FUCK. I canNOT comprehend that fucking amount of idiocy and willful ignorance. This is the same guy who was whinging about his “fan-pain” over the egregious “sin” that Hasbro committed during the IDW Go-bots mini-series. I just can’t even! (And seriously, maybe we should send his kid to one of these “not-concentration” camps. Hey, they can’t be all that bad if this is the Grand Nagus’ idea and he’s such a huge supporter…)
3) This is also your weekly reminder that #FacebookIsTrash.
4) Yes, we get it: Freedoms is great! But please stop blowing things up at night. Some of us have to work and we’d like to get some sleep before we head in there.
5) Sarah Huckabee Sanders is planning on writing a book about her stint in the White House. It can’t be that long; how often can you say, “I was lying about that” without it becoming repetitive…?
6) This was found on Twitter:
Brilliant. Just fricking brilliant. Why don’t you guys just come out and say, “Breed ’em so they can die in the name of ‘Murica!” Ugh. #ProGunProGodProLifeProIgnorance
7) Prime and I spent the Fourth on GPX+, earning the “Elite Clicker” achievement. It took us nineteen hours and change to get 250,000 clicks in on GPX. Tired? Yeah, definitely. But we’ll never have to do that again.
So that’s all for this week. Stop by again when I pick out more brain droppings and post them here. See you soon!