1) Current mood:
2) So, I did this:
3) It’s far too hot and humid. Breathing sucks. Moving sucks. Everything sucks.
4) Next week is my vacation; my next day off is Sunday, which will be spent taking in a Timber Rattlers game. So I’ll actually have eight days off in a row, rather than just a week.
5) This is a thing that may exist: a two foot tall, $575 Unicron figure. Seriously. There are collectors calling it a “Divorce Class” figure and I don’t blame them. Personally, Prime wants it and I’m not saying ‘No’. He’s responsible for the finances, pays the bills on time and we’re both collectors. So, yeah, we’re going for it.
6) The heat will supposedly break on Sunday. I hope that’s the case.
7) Not sure I want to stay at home for the entire week while I’m off; I may head out and window shop. For reasons.
That’s all for today. Stop by again next week for more brain droppings and random thoughts. Until then, see you!