1) Current mood:
2) So I got the pictures. The roll of film was from 2004, as there were shots of Dan Gilvezan and Scott McNeil at Oatfuck 2004 in Chicago. But the biggest surprise? There are shots of Sammy. Very nice shots of Sammy. The very first picture I saw was of my little Sammers, lounging around. So I’m thinking about uploading some of them to Cuddle Clones–Walmart doesn’t give you negatives, but a CD instead–and getting a plush clone of my dear cat-butt. Hey, it’s the only way I’d ever clone any of my pets.
3) Whoever is doing our schedules doesn’t know how to keep decent coverage. That is all.
This is your weekly reminder that #FacebookIsTrash.
5) It’s getting easier to get back to the routine at work. I did like having some time to myself, I must admit.
6) I visited my old Walmart several days ago and I’m even happier that they let me go; it seems Walmart will no longer have Cashiers. Instead, Walmart will have “Team Members” and everyone will be cross-trained to do, well, everything. That means Cashiers will be trained to work in the backroom and Stockers will be register trained. Yeah, nothing’s gonna go wrong with any of this… 🙄
7) Yesterday Prime and I took in a Rattlers game. More later.
And that’s all for today. We’ll see what I can complain about this time next week. Until then, see you!
Good to see you’ve recovered memories of Otfocc ’04 and the late Sammy. 🙂
LikeLiked by 1 person
Yeah, that was a pleasant surprise.