1) Current mood:
This is your weekly reminder that #FacebookIsTrash.
3) Tuesday was interesting, as we had a visitor of sorts to our Costco: a frog. That kept trying to hop its way inside. Me, being the sort of person I am, dropped everything I was doing and had to rescue the poor thing. Don’t worry, I got the little guy outside, safe and sound.
4) Wednesday was even more interesting. Our opener called in so we were behind from the very beginning. Tired? Yeah. Very. And achy.
5) We’re getting a Galarian form of Weezing–it looks like a robber baron, replete with top hat smokestacks and facial hair–and Zigzagoon, which finally gets an evolution. Normally, I’d say that I was excited, but now? I don’t know if I am. Why bother getting attached to any new Pokémon if there’s a chance I’ll never see it in a future game? The whole #Dexit thing has truly put a damper on my enthusiasm for the games. Not sure if that’s a good thing.
6) So, a tweet has been making the rounds; it seems there are companies out there who are working towards the Grand Nagus’ re-election. Among them are Yum! Brands, PepsiCo, and McDonald’s. If I’m wanting breakfast, it’s looking like Taco John’s, Starbucks, or Burger King for me. I’m also going to be skipping Pepsi, just because. Yes, those companies can support whomever they like, but I don’t have to support them.
7) Prime can cook up a mean burger. Seriously. I need to park him in front of the stove more often. 😉
And that’s it for this session. Drop by again for another glass of whine and some copious amounts of cheesy thoughts. Until next time, see you!