1) Current mood:
I wish I knew. Especially after this week.
2) It seems that the name “Lulu” isn’t just a shortened version of Lucy or Louise or the like. It’s also Arabic and means “pearl”. So instead of calling Lulu a purrincess–which I have totally done!–I may just call her the Bahoudin.
3) Supposedly, Lulu is not a lap cat. She’s not the type to jump in your lap for whatever reason. Or that’s what I’ve been told. Well, that may not be the case anymore, as she’s hopped into mine and nuzzled me! I think she’s starting to like me. ❤
4) As always:
This is your weekly reminder that #FacebookIsTrash.
5) Today was the visitation and funeral for Dennis. Yes, I went. Because I needed to say goodbye.
6) The next several weeks are going to be difficult, as we’ve lost one co-worker and may be losing another; the rumor is that Crystal found another job, one that freed up her weekends. That’s not so awful but on Wednesday she must have called in, as she never came to work. Yes, that left us very shorthanded and we needed to borrow people from the Front End to cover walks and breaks. As Rhonda put it: “She better have another job because she’s gonna get her ass fired.”
7) Meijer is pretty awesome. Prime and I stopped by there and holy slag, the sale on cat food was amazing. Lulu’s going to eat like a queen for a while! (Nope, totes not spoiling the kitty over here. Not at all!)
And that’s all for now. Drop by again for the next installment of brain droppings turned blog post. Until then, see you!