1) Current mood:
2) We have a posting for an opening in Member Service. To say that I’m torn on that is putting it mildly. I know that we have to fill Dennis’s position, but it feels more than a little wrong.
3) In “Who Ya Gonna Call?” news: Hasbro has the license for Ghostbusters. I approve.
4) Today is Crystal’s last day. She’s going back to her old non-Costco job, with better hours and a higher wage. I can’t say that I blame her, but it means we have an additional post to fill and with Karen going back to South Dakota, we’re going to be seriously understaffed. The timing also blows because it’s so close to the holidays. Even worse? We’re losing a couple of managers: Robinson and Amber are headed to Green Bay. I don’t know what to think. (Well, it sucks about Robinson. Amber? Not so much.)
5) Our local Burger King shut down on Monday. I guess that location wasn’t profitable enough. Prime and I really aren’t surprised, since the building had a “For Sale” sign parked in front of it. It still sucks, though.
6) As always:
This is your weekly reminder that #FacebookIsTrash.
7) I think Lulu may be part Maine Coon. She has the snowshoes and the coat, and her personality aligns fairly well. I’m thinking she’s like Sammy, only half Maine Coon and not purebred. Fine with me; Sammy was only half Meezer cat (Siamese) and he was absolutely incredible. Seriously. Yes, he was vocal. He loved to hook me with his paws. He was a naughty kitty at times, but he was incredible. I’m willing to bet that I’ll be saying the same about Queen Lulu Nightstalker of Bahoudin. ❤
And that’s it for this session. Stop by next week for more half-baked thoughts from yours truly. Until then, see you!