1) Current mood:
Truth. (Also, head over to Facebook and check out Kitty AF; it’s one of the few things that makes things not suck on Facebook.)
2) I have started playing Pokémon Rumble Rush. To call it addicting would be putting it mildly. I don’t know why, but the Rumble games are among my favorite spinoffs of the franchise; they’re easy to pick up but hard to put down. Even better? We can level up some of our toy Pokémon with gears that are upgradable! So if you catch a lower leveled favorite of yours, you can actually make it useful! Oh, and we can nickname our Pokémon as well. There’s not much in the way of plot, but it makes up for that with sheer fun.
3) Lulu is a shoulder kitty, meaning she wants to climb up and perch on your shoulder. So, she likes to be held, but not in a lap; she wants a better view than that.
4) As always:
This is your weekly reminder that #FacebookIsTrash. Cis, het, white dudes are the problem, sadly. Dunno what we can do about it.
5) In “Truth is Stranger than Fiction” news: Hasbro now owns Death Row Records. Seriously. I literally don’t know what to think about that. I’m absolutely gobsmacked, to be honest.
6) Little known fact: cats can fart. I have learned this from experience. Very smelly experience.
7) Tuesday night, I took my last ride in Scamper. It was bittersweet; I got one last time to sit in the car and hear the engine, but I don’t want it to be the last time I take a ride in Scamper. I know, it’s pointless to try and keep repairing him; that’s really the stuff of folly. But I wish I could have the chance at least. Damn, this really sucks.
That’s all for now. Drop by again for more random thoughts and musings that will make you groan out loud. Until then, see you!