For more information, click here.
1) Current mood:
Bite me. Seriously.
2) Sirfetch’d is real. It exists. On one hand, I’m excited–Farfetch’d finally got an evolution!–but on the other, I’m skittish. What if we only see this Pokémon in this series of games alone? Also, this guy is a Sword exclusive, so I have the feeling Prime might insist I take Shield. We’ll see.
3) Just our luck: the Brewers game that Prime and I managed to see was a loss. That sucks, but the wonderful reception that Manny Machado got at Miller Park did warm my heart. (And by “wonderful” I mean the jackass was booed solidly every time he stepped up to the plate and was jeered when he struck out. Yeah, nobody likes that little shithead, believe me.)
4) Whoever designed the first undercoat comb for cats deserves a Nobel Prize. I’m not kidding. Ever since I grabbed one for Lulu, she’s had no mats in her coat. None. The first time I used it the comb got two knots out of her fur with little effort. It’s a lot easier and safer than trying to clip the mats out and it’s far less stressful for Lulu. I don’t know how I was coping without it.
5) Our weather is now typical autumn: overcast and rainy. I’m not a fan.
6) As always:
This is your weekly reminder that #FacebookIsTrash.
7) We’ve hired at least one new person for Member Service but it’s still a mess at the doors. I seriously hope we get things straightened out in the next several weeks or the holidays will be an unmitigated disaster.I
That’s all for this round. Stop by again, same bot time, same bot channel, for more ruminations and potential flatulations. Until then, see you!