1) Current mood:
You have no idea.
2) I’m still irritated with notWiesia; I don’t think it’ll change anytime soon. I told Prime that I could use Scamper as the lot duty car if I got my license; why put unnecessary mileage on Skids? He’s admitted that there could be merit to my idea, so it’s something.
3) Family Guy needs to be cancelled. Immediately. It’s not funny anymore because punching down isn’t funny. It never was and it never is and it never will be. Just saying.
4) This is a thing that exists:
Galarian Ponyta, or My Little Ponyta, if you will. I’m going to have to trade with Prime for this one, because it’s Psychic, and it’s a freaking unicorn for pit’s sake (its ability keeps allies from being poisoned!), so I need it on my team. Like yesterday. Kinda torn for a name, though: Rarity? Whisper? Swift Wind?
5) As always:
This is your weekly reminder that #FacebookIsTrash.
6) Here in Wisconsin, we often sing “Da Bears Still Suck”. I’m thinking of changing it to “The Braves Still Suck”. A ten run first inning? During game five? Of the NLDS?! You guys didn’t even bother to show the hell up, did you?! And do not get me started on the Dodgers, either!
7) This week has been utter shite. I’m seriously glad that I have Lulu in my life or I would have had a nervous breakdown. That’s not an exaggeration, either. The sertraline is barely keeping my anxiety in check and I’ve had several panic attacks over the course of the week. I’m wondering if fighting this bullshit is even worth it, as I have zero desire to see notWiesia ever again. I’m so upset that I don’t even want to walk into the building anymore.
On that thoroughly depressing note, I’ll draw this to a close. Stop by again next week for more quick thoughts on the things that matter and the things that don’t. Until then, see you soon!