1) Current mood:
2) As always:
This is your weekly reminder that #FacebookIsTrash. Don’t believe me? Just re-read Monday’s post.
3) Thought for the week: On the other hand, you have different fingers.
4) Lulu is not a lap cat. She is a “lay on your chest or shoulder or arms or neck” cat. I do not kid. She is perfectly fine with lounging in my arms, or snuggling on my chest but not really a “let’s stay on the legs of the human servant” sort of kitty. She seems to enjoy being higher up in order to have a better view. Hey, whatever works.
5) It’s flipping cold. I was not ready for this. At all.
6) It seems like one of our managers will be out for a bit; he’s dealing with knee troubles. The rumors have been that he was hit by a car, but I have no idea if that’s true. However, it’s the manager who acted like a blithering ass to Prime, so I am not broken up about not seeing the guy at all.
7) The Poké Dex for Galar has been revealed, more or less. Some of the cuts are damned shocking: Mewtwo, Absol, and Dragonite among them. Some don’t surprise me: we knew that Bulbasaur and Squirtle wouldn’t be included because screw them. But I don’t know if I’m particularly happy with this. If this is how it’s going to be going forward, I’m going to have to pay attention to the Dex. If Golurk isn’t there, I skip that Gen. Considering how most of the “new and improved” stuff never lasts more than one Generation, I probably won’t miss much.
On that note, we’ll draw this to a merciful close. Stop by again next time for more random thoughts and brain farts. Until then, see you!