1) Current mood:
It’s not cat hair. It’s kitty glitter.
2) Lulu purr-furs to snuggle on my chest, which gives her ample opportunity to give my cheeks and chin scratchy little kitty kisses. Adorable? Oh yeah. She already knows that she has me wrapped around her little paws and I wouldn’t have it any other way.
3) Thought for the week: I’d give up drinking but I’m no quitter.
4) The door counts have been steadily increasing over the last few days. Ca$hma$ shopping season is in full swing.
5) I am off on Black Friday. Seriously. I don’t know what to think. It’s been quite a while since I’ve had Black Friday free; Costco stacks their deals, so I’m guessing we won’t be tremendously busy that day. That’s a good thing, as far as I’m concerned.
6) As always:
This is your weekly reminder that #FacebookIsTrash.
7) Apparently, there are ways to chain shinies in Sword and Shield. When I have a few more Balls and a little more time, I’m going to have to try it. Because who doesn’t need another shiny Golett? 🙂
On that sparkling note, we’ll draw this to a close. Stop by again next time for even more random brain ejaculations from the depths of my subconscious. So until then, see you!