1) Current mood:
2) I’ve gotten seven Badges in Pokémon Sword; my team is in the lower sixties currently, so I don’t feel quite ready to take on Raihan yet. He’s a Dragon type Gym Leader and even though I taught my Araquanid Ice Beam, I want to be able to steamroll the guy with as little problem as possible.
3) Thought for the week: It’s the most wonderful time… for six beers.
4) The weather has been decent, as of late. The snow has been sticking around, but the sidewalks are relatively clean. I haven’t had to use my heavy jacket yet and I’m hoping to get in one last walk before the winter gets truly harsh.
5) As always:
This is your weekly reminder that #FacebookIsTrash. Don’t believe me? Prime is coming off of a week long ban because he managed to hurt TracFone’s fee-fees. Now, I’m not saying that Zark Fuckerberg is a Nazi, but he sure as hell would take their money and let them advertise on Facebook… then start an apology tour when he’d get called out for it. Not that he’d actually feel any real remorse…
6) I am very glad that we cut the cord to the cable. Currently, every damn commercial is hawking Medicare supplemental insurance, because the end of open enrollment is the 7th. I’ve seen far too many ads with Joe Namath or Iron Mike Ditka, or generic seniors saying that they love their Medicare Advantage plan or whatnot. It’s tiring. But I guess those are slightly better than the usual class action lawsuit commercials. Neither one of them are great, though.
7) Current non-suck secular holiday song stuck in my head:
On those notes, I will draw this to a close. Come by again for more half baked–and in some cases, quarter baked–ideas, thoughts and brain belches. So until then, see you!