1) Current mood:
2) It seems that Wiesia ended up in the hospital with a case of sepsis. The port for her chemotherapy got infected and the rest is history. She’s out of the hospital currently, but I don’t know if she’ll be back to work anytime soon. Were I in her position, I would definitely take some time off work in order to heal. I mean, she’s just had a double mastectomy; she shouldn’t have come back in for at least a month. Yeah, we have to make sure that rich corporations get tax breaks, but Medicare for all will bankrupt the damned country. Sure, it will. 🙄
3) Thought for the week: Visit beautiful Wisconsin. Come for the beer, stay because you’re too drunk to get behind the wheel of a car and the roads are slicker than shit.
4) I bought Lulu a laser pointer. Ever seen a cat do parkour? Well, now I have.
5) The last few days have been quiet. That worries me. There’s always a huge rush before Ca$hma$ and we haven’t seen it yet. So I dread the Saturday before the holiday; it’s always the biggest shopping day of the season but due to garbage weather and Thanksgiving Day being late, it might be busier than usual. Yeah, I am dreading it.
6) As always:
This is your weekly reminder that #FacebookIsTrash.
7) Current non-suck holiday song stuck in my head:
On those notes, we’ll end this one. Stop by again next week for more ruminations and such. Until then, see you soon!