1) Current mood:
2) As always:
This is your weekly reminder that #FacebookIsTrash.
3) Thought for the week: If being socially conscious and trying to treat others with decency makes me “weird” or “foreign” or “far” and “strange”, then may I forever be weird. Because so-called normalcy seems downright strange to me.
4) Yesterday was… interesting. That’s putting it gently. I was the opener, Rhonda came in at 9:45 but she was done at 14:45. Our two full timers were supposed to come in, but neither one of them showed. Wiesia? That doesn’t surprise me; she just got back from the hospital. But notWiesia? I honestly don’t know. So it was just me and Rhonda until 14:45, when Mary clocked in and Rhonda left. It’s going to be the same as yesterday tonight, as it’s just me and the lot person and I leave at 20:30. I do not look forward to this.
5) You know how people claim that it’s damn near impossible to give a cat a pill? Well, I have. Multiple times. I’m also still alive and have all of my skin. Lulu isn’t fond of it, but she’ll swallow that pill down with minimal complaint. Of course, I feed her right away, so she realizes that if she takes the pill, she gets food. So she’s not going to fuss too much.
6) Winter starts on Saturday, but the weather will be warmer. I… I don’t get this weather. It’s just weird.
7) Current non-suck secular holiday song stuck in my head:
On those notes, I will draw this to a close. Come back again for more thoughts and ramblings. So until then, see you soon!