1) Current mood:
2) A little something from the big reveal from yesterday:
The Galarian starters now have Gigantamax forms. I am loving Rillaboom’s; it’s like a rock band!
3) Thought for the week: self help gurus are either full of shit, full of themselves or a combination of both. Your choice.
4) I was planning on transferring my team to Pokémon Home–along with some of my trades and Raid Pokémon–and wiping my current file to restart my game. But with the revelation of the Expansion Packs yesterday, I’m going to have to belay that. I don’t want to continue my adventure with a totally different team. They carried me through Galar, they can carry me through the Isle of Armor and the Crown Tundra.
5) As always:
This is your weekly reminder that #FacebookIsTrash.
6) Yesterday I had an ultrasound. Even stupider? I was told that I needed to drink 28 ounces of fluid for this, but when I get there, I’m told that wasn’t necessary. Lovely. Next week I have a doctor’s appointment. Ah, the joys of getting older. And dealing with medical issues.
7) Sure, I had two days off in a row, but I don’t feel rested. Mostly because I had to do crap. Nope, not happy about that. At least I have short shifts on the weekend. I can cuddle with Lulu then; that always helps.
On that fuzzy note, I’ll bring this to a close. Drop by again for more tossed word salad, sans the ranch dressing. So until then, see you around!