1) Current mood:
2) Prime and I may not be attending as many Timber Rattlers games this year as we did last. Prime was waiting to purchase a season ticket package, but the TRats announced their giveaway for “Mini Figure Night” and it isn’t an OYO. Instead, it’s a pair of socks. I’m serious. So Prime can’t really care about attending that game, as the biggest draw for him isn’t being offered and my inconsistent schedule doesn’t help matters. So it looks like we’re skipping the season tickets. We’ll probably take in some of the games, but it might not be as many as last season. It sucks, but what can you do?
3) Thought for the week: Sacred cows make the best hamburgers.
4) I need Netflix. For reasons. Like this:
5) As always:
This is your weekly reminder that #FacebookIsTrash.
6) We actually got some snow this week. As to how long it might stay around, it’s anyone’s guess; most of our temperatures are slightly above normal, so some of it melts. It looks nice, but I wish we’d had this around Christmas. That’s when I truly appreciate snow.
7) One of my co-workers is going to Brewers On Deck. He was hoping to get a hotel room and stay close to Milwaukee but he has to work until 21:00 on Saturday so that won’t work. He’s trying to get Christian Yelich’s autograph but Yeli’s kind of early this year, so I wish him the best of luck with that. Me? I just want Lorenzo Cain. Because LoCain is pure awesome.
With those balls in play, we’ll draw this to a close. Stop by again for more regurgitated brain belches of no consequence. Until next week, see you soon!