1) Current mood:
Just cancel the fucking year already.
2) If you are thinking about harming yourself, please go to the Suicide Prevention website or dial 1-800-273-8255. You’re not alone. Remember that.
3) Thought for the week: Suicide is a permanent solution for temporary problems.
4) Work is slowly getting back to normal. People are still upset, but that’s understandable. There weren’t as many call-ins today, so there’s that.
5) There’s going to be a visitation for our co-worker on Saturday morning. I don’t know if I should go or not.
6) Lulu’s been by my side for the last two days; it’s like she knows that I’m upset and she’s trying to comfort me. That little cat has been a lifesaver.
7) I’m better than I was a couple of days ago, but I’m still down. I don’t have the sudden urge to cry and I’m not quite as angry. But I’m still upset. This is going to take some time.
This week, I’ll keep it brief. Everyone take care of yourselves and tell your loved ones how much they mean to you; you might not have a tomorrow to say it. Maybe next week, things will be a little better. Maybe.