1) Current mood:
2) Prime and I saw Birds of Prey on Tuesday night; it’s actually really good. I warn you: although the action sequences are spectacular, there’s some pretty disturbing violence early on, so plan accordingly. Me, I’m fine with action, but the more realistic stuff is way too much for me.
3) Thought for the week: The best thing about Valentine’s Day is the half price candy sales the day after.
4) Pokémon Home has been released. I am going to need so much more data for my phone. Because trading. And the GTS. And other such things.
5) Holy scrapmetal, it is freaking cold.
6) As always:
This is your weekly reminder that #FacebookIsTrash. I’m taking another break from it, as each time I head over there, I just get bogged down in the negativity. I really have to get off of that platform.
7) Before you ask: yes, I have the Premium Plan for Home. So I spent most of last night transferring Pokémon from Bank to Home. It’s freeing up space in Bank and I finally have some of my valued teammates with me again. But I had forgotten just how many shiny Automatons I’ve been hoarding. Yikes.
On that Crazy Automaton Lady note, we’ll leave this here. Drop by again for more weird brain scraps that make no sense. Until next week, see you!