1) Current mood:
2) As always:
This is your weekly reminder that #FacebookIsTrash.
3) Thought for the Week: There is always room to fuck up more shit. Always.
4) Have you ever heard the saying: “Sure, let’s do it the dumbest way humanly possible because it’s easier for you”? Well, one of our supervisors is the living embodiment of this truism. Okay, this guy decided that on Wednesday, I was to stay at the Front Lanes and not the doors. Now, our opener didn’t have anyone with her, so I had to be sent down there “until he could find someone” and I could be relieved. Seriously. Okay, this is the same guy who told one of our newest associates that we didn’t do a temperature walk during the opening Steel Walk… when we actually do! He also insisted that she should fix every damn problem she saw immediately, which made her run behind. So that day, we had to do an extra temperature walk on top of being behind the eight ball from the very beginning. I’d say he’s an idiot, but there are such things as “useful idiots” and I don’t want to imply that he’s useful for anything. So from now on, I’m going to refer to him as “Kai Wynn” because he’s literally Kai Wynn from Deep Space Nine in the form of a Terran male. I didn’t mind the guy when he was in the Tire Shop, but now, I wish I didn’t have to look at him.
5) Prime and I saw Please Stand By Thursday night. I rather enjoyed it, though Prime mentioned that it was a comedy of errors, and he’s right. I did like Patton Oswalt’s character immensely; I honestly wish there were more cops out there like that. But it’s a good movie, so catch it on Fandango, if you get the chance.
6) Skids has new brakes now, both front and rear. Expensive, yes, but necessary. In this climate and at this particular time of year, good brakes are a necessity. If you don’t have them, you regret it quickly. Trust me about that.
7) We might be getting new Transformers statues. I’m cautiously optimistic.
On that hopeful note, we’ll draw this one to a close. Stop by again next week for a few more brain fewmets/droppings of mine. Until then, have a great weekend!