1) Current mood:
I’m just sanitizing my internal organs. For reasons.
2) As always:
This is your weekly reminder that #FacebookIsTrash. Fuck that platform and fuck Zuckerberg.
3) Thought for the Week: Introverts have been prepared for a situation like this their whole lives.
4) Kohl’s has closed. It seems they’ll stay shut down until April 1st. So there are now people without a job for the next two weeks at least. Walmart has reduced their hours. Costco has opened early for seniors to shop. This is unlike anything I’ve ever seen.
5) The weather is throwing out numbers like the freaking Lotto: 23, 47, 31, 51…
6) In “Prime absolutely hates me” news: I managed to get in on a Max Raid battle last night. It was for a Gardevoir; I honestly thought I wasn’t getting in at all. Every time I’ve tried, I’ve been told that the slots are filled or there’s no communication partner. But this time I made it. When I spotted the Gardevoir, I blinked. It looked weird. Then, came the sparkle. Yep, she’s shiny. And I caught her. Though if Prime finds a shiny Golett or Golurk, I’ll happily trade.
7) Our Food Court is now take-out only. There are no tables and we’re only offering whole pizzas and hot dogs. Our water fountains are now “Out of Order”. The McDonald’s I usually hang out at in the morning, it’s drive through only. I have no idea how long this will last.
With that said, we’ll draw this edition to a close. Remember: you might be sheltering in place, but you have the internet. There’s always something to read. Have a safe weekend, stay healthy, and I’ll see you all next week!