1) Current mood:
2) As always:
This is your weekly reminder that #FacebookIsTrash. It’s also a shitty source for medical advice or information. (People, please don’t drink aquarium chemicals. Please. That could put you in the hospital or worse, kill you.)
3) Thought for the Week: Don’t let the bastards grind you down.
4) Our hours at work are changing. The weekends will be the same, as we’ll be shutting down at 18:00. But the weekdays are now 10 to 18:30, starting next week. So yeah, there’s going to be a lot of schedule changes in the future. I can’t say that I blame them; we simply aren’t busy after 18:30. Heck, most of the time we hit our highest door counts by 15:00 at the latest, then the numbers drop like a rock.
5) It seems “the chosen one”, the new hire that hadn’t even made her ninety days but was handed a job in Member Service on a silver platter, is quite the little spoiled princess. Apparently, she thinks she’s better than everyone else and can be an absolute pain in the ass. She’s treated quite a few people with the same respect as one might have for dirt on their shoe, which isn’t earning her a lot of friends. So now there are two snob queens at the doors; when those two butt heads, it’s gonna be epic. I kinda wish I had popcorn.
6) The Switch, along with our other electronics, is getting quite the workout. I’ve been fairly successful with the Max Raid battles and the Wild Area has plenty to do. Add to that my subscription to Pokémon Home and I have plenty of team members to train. Last night, I went through my boxes on Pokémon Bank and moved a number of shinies, Legendary, and Mythical Pokémon over to Home, so they could eventually go on to the next region. Though I have to admit that I’m surprised at how many shiny Pawniard and Bisharp I had amassed; I knew I had a lot of shiny automatons, but I had forgotten about my steel army. Prime and I also used this as an opportunity to watch a movie at home; we caught Jay and Silent Bob Reboot on Amazon Prime. It’s a lot of fun, but if you’re not familiar with Kevin Smith, you won’t get the humor.
7) It’s been quiet here lately. With the stay-at-home order, most people are simply doing that, and they aren’t going for drives or anything. I haven’t heard the random jackass using our street as a racetrack at two in the morning for a while now, which is nice. The most I see and hear are the people either walking their dogs, walking with their families, or the occasional biker or runner. It’s a little eerie but not too awful.
On that note, we’ll draw this post to a quick close. I’ll be here next time to let you know what is and isn’t going on in my life. So until next week, stay safe at home, stay healthy, and take care of yourself. Best of everything to you and yours.