1) Current mood:
2) As always:
This is your weekly reminder that #FacebookIsTrash. Don’t believe me? Just check out the “5G is bad” bullshit. Or the anti-vaxxers. Or the flat Earthers. Or the people who think that the moon provides its own light. Yeah.
3) Thought for the Week: This is the world without one vaccine. It’s not a pretty sight.
4) Prime and I have been binging She-Ra and the Princesses of Power. To say that it’s freaking amazing would be underselling it; this show is off the charts awesome. I’ve already had one ugly cry during the ninth episode of season one. Hearing the words “Entrapta’s gone” shattered me like you wouldn’t believe. Yeah, my favorite is the one who has a thing for tech and builds robots.
5) I’ve been hitting the Switch fairly hard lately. I’ve been taking part in a lot of Max Raid battles and managed to catch not one but two shiny Charizard, one with a good Nature and its Hidden Ability. I’ve also chained for Brilliant Pokémon–those overworld ‘Mon with Auras–and caught a shiny Araquanid and a shiny Golurk. The Araquanid had a semi-decent Nature but the Golurk? It has a great Nature–Adamant–and has Iron Fist. Yeah, my Sword game loves me, because it gave me some sheer awesome on Wednesday afternoon.
6) Prime’s mother made us more masks. Yes, one of mine has Bumblebee. But you already figured that.
7) It’s definitely April in Wisconsin. We got snow yesterday. Thankfully, it melted but it still snowed. Of course, this is right around the time of the home opener for the Timber Rattlers; we have gotten snow for the last three years just prior to the big home opener for the Timber Rattlers. It’s like a tradition now.
With that said, we’ll go ahead and end this. Stop by again for another dose of word silliness. Until then, have a great weekend and stay safe!