1) Current mood:
I swear, I don’t know which is more lethal: coronavirus or this fucking administration.
2) As always:
This is your weekly reminder that #FacebookIsTrash.
3) Thought for the week: You can’t fix stupid. You can’t quarantine it either.
4) Last Friday, it finally happened; I hatched a shiny Hidden Ability Litten. He’s Jolly with Intimidate and has four perfect stats. I named him ‘Exhaust’; it’s a Decepticon name and since he’s a Fire type and his final evolution is Dark, it seemed to fit. I’m currently working on getting a shiny male Ralts, so I can have a shiny Gallade. Because why not? The game, however, has other ideas: my Ralts and Ditto farted out a freaking shiny female. Which now has a crap Nature and can’t evolve into Gallade. So I have to keep hunting. Go me.
5) In Max Raid battle news: I managed to get in on a Roselia battle that netted me a shiny female and I also managed to get a shiny female Stonjourner. The Stonjourner was a total shock, as it was the first battle in which I was able to participate; most of them have been locked behind link codes. Stupidly enough, I had been planning on breeding for a shiny Stonjourner, but now I don’t!
6) On Wednesday, I had to call in to work. I just felt so awful–nausea–that I knew I wouldn’t be able to handle working. So I had an unscheduled day off, if you will. I didn’t really want it, as I was getting 40 hours this week but I had no real choice in the matter. At the time, I thought it was because of the Taco Bell I had the previous night. Then Thursday happened.
7) As you know, Costco is going to start asking members to wear masks while shopping. Here’s the thing: management has said that we can suggest it, we can offer the member a mask, but we can’t actually enforce it. So basically, this new policy is completely pointless. When I heard that, I got upset. Then about a half an hour later, the nausea came screaming back. So yeah, it wasn’t due to the Taco Bell. It’s stress. I’m stressed. I’m probably going to have PTSD once this is done, along with my anxiety issues. So much to look forward to, am I right?
On this note, we’ll end it. Have a great weekend and I’ll see you next week. Stay safe at home!