1) Current mood:
Kai Wynn: the original Karen. Seriously.
2) As always:
This is your weekly reminder that #FacebookIsTrash.
3) Thought for the week: Your grandparents were called upon to fight a war. You’re being told to stay home. Why do so many people suck ass at this?!
4) Okay, some of the “ridiculous” trades on the GTS aren’t quite so ridiculous. Case in point: I found a level 100 Japanese Galarian Rapidash whose Trainer was asking for a Blacephalon. Normally, I’d skip a trade like that, as the Rapidash in question wasn’t even shiny. But I had a spare Blacephalon, so I figured “Why not?” What I got in return was better than the Ultra Beast I gave up: a 6IV Adamant Rapidash with a Battle Tower Ribbon. Oh yeah, this one is going to sire some amazing offspring and quite possibly a better shiny than my current. Totally worth the Ultra Beast.
5) Our state Supreme Court is quite possibly the stupidest on the planet; Governor Evers’ Safer At Home order has been cancelled. Thanks ever so much, you dipshidiots, both judges and Republicans. So yeah, everyone crowded the local bars, sans masks and with no social distancing, so we’re going to have a dramatic increase in our COVID-19 cases. And yes, every fucking state that has relaxed these types of orders has seen a jump in coronavirus infections. It’s as if being a dipshidiot has dire consequences or something.
6) On Thursday, I had a jackass member who said he wasn’t shopping our store again because of the mask rule and a Karen who cancelled her membership over it. Yeah, I hope the doors didn’t hit them where the alt-mode split them. No, I’m literally not upset about this shit. Fuck these people.
7) A sure sign of spring: there’s a mother duck and her brood near the Walmart by my work. I spotted the family as I was walking to work Thursday and snapped a picture of them. They were enjoying a brief swim before heading back to the nest, it seemed. Mama Duck kept her eyes on me; I just said I was one of the ‘good’ two-legs and wouldn’t let anything happen to her or her family. I hope she understood.
On this note, we’ll stop for now. But I’ll be back next week with other random thoughts and ruminations. So until then, have a great weekend and stay safe at home! ❤