1) Current mood:
2) As always:
This is your weekly reminder that #FacebookIsTrash.
3) Thought for the week: The spread of COVID-19 is determined by two factors-The density of the population and the density of the population.
4) In less than a week, we’ve gone from early autumn to late spring. Welcome to Wisconsin. Don’t like the weather? Wait five minutes. It will change.
5) Prime and I, having finished She-Ra, are now watching Voltron: Legendary Defender. It’s not a bad show, but half the time I want to crack Keith and Lance upside the head with a Louisville Slugger, because those two are annoying jackasses. This is going to sound crazy, but the one character I actually like is Pidge. Go figure.
6) Minor She-Ra spoiler: Wrong Hordak is simply too good and pure for this universe. That is all.
7) The latest Max Raid battles have arrived and it’s G-Max Eevee. I’ve already been able to find a shiny, and it was thanks to Prime. He managed to get me in a five star battle and when I took over, the Eevee in question was silvery. And it sparkled. So yeah, used one of my Master Balls and got me another shiny. Go me.
On that sparkly note, we’ll stop for now. But don’t worry; next week I’ll babble a bit more about whatever I feel like, so you can drop by then and have a read. So until next Friday, have a great weekend, stay safe, and see you soon!