1) Current mood:
2) As always:
This is your weekly reminder that #FacebookIsTrash. As are most of the mouth breathers on there. Trust me, there are way too many twunticons, both in and out of the groups.
3) Thought for the week: As a kid, I wondered how Superman’s people could be stupid enough to let their planet self-destruct while they were on it. Now I get it.
4) Current Max Raid Battle is G-Max Meowth, AKA Longcat. I already have a shiny, a female that I named Catra. For reasons.
5) Prime and I finished Transformers: Cyberverse. It’s not a bad show, I just wish there had been a few more episodes. Honestly, it should have been way more popular with the fans, as there are absolutely no humans in the series at all. There’s no human sidekick for the Autobots and humans are mentioned only in passing. Hell, most of the action takes place away from Earth! This is basically what fans have been waiting for, but they didn’t flock to it. I find that more than a little odd.
6) I changed my banner; it’s Scorpia, from She-Ra. Now, if I could find something with Wrong Hordak, that would be awesome. (Wrong Hordak is just too pure and amazing for this universe. He is love. Don’t believe me? Just watch She-Ra.)
7) Lulu is a very good indicator of the weather. If it’s too hot, she’ll sit by me, but she won’t lay on me. Once the heat breaks, she’ll jump on me and cuddle. I found that out just this week.
Since I have nothing more to say, I’ll bring this to a close. But don’t worry, we’ll have more randomness next week. I’ll see you then and have a great weekend!