1) Current mood:
2) As always:
This is your weekly reminder that #FacebookIsTrash, as well as filled to capacity with racists.
3) Thought for the week: Racism hasn’t changed. It’s just being caught on camera regularly now.
4) The current Raid battles seem to be just random G-Max stuff: Lapras, Snorlax, Machamp, Duraludon, Alcremie, and the reward drops are literal shit-tons of Dynamax Candies. I’m guessing this is to help gear us all up for the Expansion Pass, which will be available a bit later. No, I haven’t run into a shiny yet and I don’t know how many of these battles I might join, as my Dynamax Candies are maxed out.
5) I have the next few days off, as this was supposed to be Robo-Con weekend, but it got pushed back to July. I asked for that weekend off as well, but I don’t know if I’ll get it and it doesn’t matter. The BotCon exclusives are available for non-attendees; Prime’s still on the fence about giving Pete any money–I don’t blame him–but we wouldn’t have to worry about any out of state travel or possibly coronavirus exposure. We’ll see what happens.
6) Still no sign of shiny male Ralts. This hunt is driving me nuts.
7) So the seasonal hires are now gone, so we’re down something like 22 or so people. I don’t know if any of them were able to make it and get hired on permanently; the next few weeks are going to be interesting, to say the least.
That’s all for now. But I’ll be back next week with some more useless information that you might want to check out. Until then, have a great weekend, stay safe, and see you soon!