1) Current mood:
It doesn’t get a damn bit better, either.
2) As always:
This is your weekly reminder that #FacebookIsTrash.
3) Thought for the week: Drunk, ignorant, bigoted, and racist is no way to go through life.
4) The Food Court at work now has a couple of new signs: there’s one for the hot dog combo that features a wiener with no condiments and a new sign for the pizza featuring only the cheese and pepperoni. It looks as if we won’t be getting the combo pizza back anytime soon; I’m not sure as to why. Supplier issues? Shortage of vegetables or Italian sausage? Too cost prohibitive? I have no idea. But we’re only carrying two types of pizza now and it’s not going to change for a while.
5) We don’t seem to have the gloves out at work anymore. I don’t know how I feel about that; I felt safer using them. Now my anxiety is kicking into overdrive again because I don’t have the equipment to keep me safe. Yeah, I’m going to have a meltdown at work one day; I just know it.
6) The Galarian starters with their Hidden Abilities are available now. Just deposit a Galarian Pokémon on your Pokémon Home account and you can get all three. Their stats are decent but I got three with good Natures, so I can use these guys for a shiny hunt. Once I’m done with that damned Ralts, I’ll start hunting for a shiny Grookey. Because Grookey is awesome.
7) This really is the stupidest timeline: the conservatives are getting Harry Potter while the progressives are getting NASCAR. I literally can’t even with this.
With that said, we’ll stop for now. But I’ll be back next week to post more weird and random thoughts. So until then, have a great weekend and stay safe!