1) Current mood:
2) As always:
This is your weekly reminder that #FacebookIsTrash.
3) Thought for the week: Generation 1 Transformers, Star Trek: the Next Generation, and the original run of the 1980s Smurfs all lasted longer than the Confederacy. Let that sink in.
4) I finally got my shiny Ralts! Not only is he male, but he’s got five solid IVs, which is awesome. I’ve already levelled him up to 100 and he’s a Gallade; I just need to finish his EV training.
5) In other Pokémon news: I got Kubfu yesterday. Yes, you can reset for a good Nature, stats, and desired gender but you can’t reset for a shiny as it’s shiny locked. Since it took me well over an hour to get an Adamant Natured one, I’m actually kinda glad it’s shiny locked. Trying to get a decent shiny would probably take weeks if not months.
6) The Isle of Armor seems pretty cool. I’ve already begun exploring and I don’t think I’m taking off the training outfit from the Dojo; it just looks too cool. I did change my character’s hair; I’m sporting the punk braids–think Marnie–because I think they look kinda awesome.
7) So if a million players defeat Zeraora in special Max Raid battles, we’ll get a shiny one via Home. I’ve already taken care of four of those battles but I warn you: the five star shiny Zeraora Raids as extremely difficult. I managed to get in one but all four of us couldn’t take it down; it keeps spamming stat boosting moves and will just lay out your Pokémon. So if you manage to get in on one of those battles, good luck. It’s going to be hard.
On that note, we’ll stop for now. But I’ll be here next week to let you know just how much my life sucks. So until then, have a great weekend and stay safe!