1) Current mood:
We’ll probably never be ready for either one. Seriously. Humans are clueless.
2) As always:
This is your weekly reminder that #FacebookIsTrash.
3) Thought for the week: Any zombie movie that does not depict people running towards the zombies to get bitten because they think it’s a hoax or it’ll grant natural immunity will never be believable to me. Not after this cluster fuck.
4) It’s fourth of July weekend. I swear to Primus, our neighborhood sounds like a fucking Michael Bay movie, with shit blowing up constantly. I get it: you think ‘Murica is the greatest country in the nation. Good for you. Me, I believe #AllCountriesMatter.
5) Reddit shut down a shitload of TERF sub-reddits and the freeze peach warriors are shitting themselves over it. Good lord, people are incredibly fucking stupid–No, the government doesn’t own the fucking internet!!–and literally have no idea what free speech is and how it works. It lends real credence to the saying think of how stupid the average person is and realize that half of them are stupider than that. Holy shit.
6) It’s hot. Holy hell, it is hot. It’s humid, as well. Making this worse is the fact that the heat isn’t going to break any time soon. I feel like I’m stewing in my own juices.
7) I don’t have to work on Saturday, since it’s the Fourth of July. Not only that, I’m getting paid for it, which is great. So yeah, in that way, my job is pretty awesome.
On that note, we’ll leave it at that. But I’ll be back next week with more posts and cat videos. So until then, stay safe and happy a great weekend!