1) Current mood:
2) As always:
This is your weekly reminder that #FacebookIsTrash.
3) Thought for the week: If second place is the first loser, why do so many people fly the Confederate flag?
4) I managed to find yellow corn grits at a local grocery store. They’re organic, which isn’t my first choice, but I grabbed them just the same. I’m figuring that we’ll have something of a Second Wave in the autumn when it comes to COVID-19, so I’d rather stock up now so I won’t have to go out later. Or, it may not be a Second Wave, but a continuation of the First. But in either case, I want to be prepared. The less I’m outside the house, the less of a chance I’ll be exposed.
5) Stop what you’re doing and watch this. You will not regret it:
6) Apparently, the newest member of Member Service isn’t exactly helpful. She keeps trying to go home early and doesn’t want to do much of anything at the doors. There are still two other people who don’t want to be there either, so I have no idea as to why they’re both Member Service. Shit seems to be falling apart, but I don’t care. With the way things have been going, I can’t force myself to care.
7) I have been drinking more water than ever before. Not just due to the weather–it’s been insanely hot–but also to ward off another infection. Because I’m dead sick of dealing with that garbage.
On that note, we’ll stop for now. But I’ll be back next week with more scattered thoughts that you might find amusing. Until next time, have a great weekend and stay safe!