1) Current mood:
2) As always:
This is your weekly reminder that #FacebookIsTrash.
3) Thought for the week: Sweet dreams are made of cheese. Who am I to dis a Brie?
4) One of our managers left. His last day was Monday. I don’t know how I feel about that; he was involved in the shitshow that became my job and it’s fricking stupidity, but he seemed decent enough. So I have mixed feelings on the matter. Of course, this could mean we’ll get another manager, which might be a wonderful thing or a terrible thing. It’s hard to say.
5) Apparently, Dr. Fauci went a bit outside during his ceremonial first pitch for the Washington Nationals. He did a fair sight better than I ever could, so I’m not going to say anything bad about it.
6) Baseball is back. The Brewers play their first game tonight. They’ll be in Chicago, at Wrigley Field and the only fans in attendance will be on the rooftops of some nearby buildings. There won’t be any crowd noise. Fox Sports will be adding in virtual fans in the bleachers. But I’ll be hearing Bob Uecker’s voice tonight as he calls the game and I can barely wait.
7) Pete’s Robo-Con is supposed to be this weekend, but it’s gone virtual. So no one has to attend. It’s safer that way, but I can’t help but miss the convention experience; I really hope we can get a vaccine for coronavirus ready by next year. If I have to take eight doses of the stuff, I won’t care. Just let me have BotCon. Let me be able to hug my friends again.
With that said, it’s time to wind this down. But I’ll be here next week, posting more weirdness. So until then, have a great weekend, stay safe, and I’ll see you soon!