1) Current mood:
Like you wouldn’t fucking believe.
2) As always:
This is your weekly reminder that #FacebookIsTrash. It’s becoming even worse due to the anti-vaxxers, anti-maskers, and QAnon cultists. There’s also racists, homophobes, transphobes and just plain shitty people. Zero out of five stars, do not recommend.
3) Thought for the week: Sorry, my Give-A-Damn’s busted. Try again next week. Or maybe next year.
4) Over the weekend, I managed to listen to Dan Gilvezan’s Bumblebee and Me. It was on Audible and it just so happened to be read by Dan the Man himself so why not? It was a lot of fun; at several points, I had a hand clapped over my mouth because I was practically screaming with laughter. Dan’s hilarious and hearing him talk about his memories of his time spent working on Transformers was awesome, not to mention inspiring. Which leads me to my next point…
5) I’m ending the hiatus for Thirty Five Years, Thirty Five Thoughts. It’s time to bring it back. I’m actually rather glad the hiatus lasted this long; I wanted to make at least one or two posts in August–it’s a fairly significant month in Transformers history–and this works out quite well. So be ready for the next installment of the series.
6) Transformers: War for Cybertron: Siege just premiered on Netflix. It’s a six episode series so if you want to binge it all in one night, you absolutely can. Prime and I did just that, and I have to say I enjoyed it immensely. No spoilers here, but I did cry at one point. So, you’re warned.
7) I more or less skipped Wednesday’s post due to the fact that I had an anxiety attack the day before. It’s so much fun dealing with that at work and it sometimes takes me a day or so to get in a better frame of mind. But hey, a kitty video also helps!
With that said, I’ll go ahead and pause this for now. But next week is a new week with new thoughts and brain farts. So until the next time I see you, have a great weekend, stay safe, and I’ll see you soon!