1) Current mood:
2) As always:
This is your weekly reminder that #FacebookIsTrash.
3) Thought for the week: If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
4) The reason why my posts have been a bit sparse and hurried as of late is because I’ve been putting in more hours. Last week, I got forty hours instead of my scheduled twenty eight and this week I may be picking up closer to thirty five. Most of the time, I haven’t been given a lot of warning before I have to stay later, so I’m stuck having to tap something out in the morning or during breaks. Not ideal, I’ll tell you. But the paycheck is going to be great, I’ll say that much.
5) Pokémon Sword still loves me. Two more Max Raid shinies: a Venusaur (Bruticus) and a Larvesta (Novastar). The Venusaur has its G-Max form as well, so I don’t have to worry about blowing Max Mushrooms on Soup. So that’s handy. But the best thing about this is the Venusaur has a great Nature–Rash–and its Hidden Ability. So I got insanely lucky when I got in on that Battle. (I’ve only been trying for a G-Max Venusaur for the last couple of weeks. Talk about luck! And totally worth the Master Ball!)
6) In “This is way too fricking early” news: we already have a few patches of leaves changing colors on some of the trees. I am not ready for summer to be done just yet!
7) I’m voting blue, no matter what. Just saying. The alternative is a lot worse. We’re living in it now.
With that said, I’ll stop for now. But I’ll be back next week with more disjointed thoughts. Until then, stay safe and have a great weekend!