1) Current mood:
2) As always:
This is your weekly reminder that #FacebookIsTrash.
3) Thought for the week: Where are we going and why are we in this hand basket?
4) It’s been a bad week. We’ve had another shooting in Kenosha, protests, an asshole shooting protesters, and the fucking local police department blaming the victims. Yeah, I’m mentally exhausted and physically exhausted on top of that. And I don’t see an end in sight.
5) I’ve been trying to stay away from Facebook. Like completely. It’s gotten far too toxic and I’m tired of it.
6) I have gotten more shiny Pokémon in trades lately than in the years I’ve been hunting and breeding. Seriously. I have at least enough to fill three boxes. Most of them came with Master Balls and other useful items, which has also been helpful. The Master Balls especially; I’ve used quite a few on Max Raid shinies.
7) It’s been hot. But this might be summer’s last gasp. We’ll have to see.
On that note, we’ll stop for now. But we’ll pick this up next week, when things might be better. So until then, have a great weekend, stay safe, and I’ll see you soon!