1) Current mood:
2) As always:
This is your weekly reminder that #FacebookIsTrash.
3) Thought for the week: the spices used in pumpkin spice ward off negativity. Normally, I find pumpkin spice everything a bit taxing, but with this year, we need the shit by the truckload.
4) Apparently, the latest Max Raid event is Low Key/Amped Toxtricity and Appletun/Flapple. I managed to finally catch an Appletun, which helps with my Dex and I caught a G-Max Low Key Toxtricity. I’m getting so many shinies from Sword it’s ridiculous.
5) Monday is Labor Day. I am off and it’s a paid holiday. I really can’t argue with that.
6) It seems that the weather thinks it’s autumn already. I refuse to argue with that.
7) For reasons I don’t understand, I have been craving pasta lately. At least I can cook it now; the kitchen doesn’t feel like a preheated oven anymore!
On that saucy note, we’ll stop for now. But next week brings new opportunities for me to act ridiculous, so drop by then for a good laugh. Or a groan and a roll of the eyes. Whatever works. Until then, stay safe and have a wonderful weekend!