1) Current mood:
2) As always:
This is your weekly reminder that #FacebookIsTrash. And the admins to most of the groups are like diapers: full of shit and should be tossed into the ether often.
3) Thought for the Week: Notice how the “get over it, he won” crowd from 2016 is having one helluva time getting over the election results…?
4) I feel a little stupid: I paid Peonia five pieces of Dynite Ore to get the information on Latios, and ended up blindly running into him when I decided to join someone else’s Dynamax Adventure. At least it was only five and not nine.
5) Yes, the Ability Patch does exactly what I thought; it gives your Pokémon its Hidden Ability. It’s pricey–one Patch will set you back by 200 pieces of Dynite Ore–but it is worth it. It also won’t take you too long to get to 200, as you get 11 pieces every time you get involved in an online Adventure and catch the Legendary. Just taking part in an online foray will net you nine. No, you don’t get any other items like you would in a Max Raid Battle, but the catches are guaranteed and you can keep the Legend.
6) Last Saturday, it was in the seventies. This morning, I woke up to snow on the ground. Late fall in Wisconsin. It’s quite the ride.
7) We’ve started our holiday hours at work. We’re now open until 19:00 on Saturday. We started last Saturday, but it didn’t go over all that well; we were slow. That’s why management was in a snit on Monday but I digress. Usually, when we start having our holiday hours, we’ll have at least one or two special shopping nights for some of the local businesses, but I don’t think that’s going to happen this year. Covid-19 seems to be putting a damper on that sort of thing. Me, I’m not exactly torn up about it; those special events were usually clusters because management failed to communicate with everyone else. So yeah, goodbye and good riddance.
On that note, let’s go ahead and draw this to a close. But I’ll be back next week, scratching out a few more posts about useless happenings in my life. Until then, stay safe, have a great weekend and I’ll see you soon!