1) Current mood:
Sounds about right.
2) As always:
This is your weekly reminder that #FacebookIsTrash.
3) Thought for the Week: It’s the most wonderful time… for a beer.
4) This happened. And it. Is. Glorious!
Oh yes, Loki is back. I cannot wait!
5) Something I didn’t know: you can encounter shiny Pokémon in Dynamax Adventures. They won’t show up as shiny during the normal gameplay, but once you’re done and you can pick a Pokémon to take with you, they’ll be in their shiny coloration. Yes, you can take the shiny and go back to re-battle the Legendary if you don’t have it and need to catch it. I caught myself a shiny Midnight form Lycanroc while going after Stakataka; I took the Lycanroc and went back for the Ultra Beast. Hell, the Lycanroc was my main Pokémon during that run and I had no idea it was shiny!
6) I’ve been on a pasta tear lately. I don’t know why. It’s probably due to the weather and the fact that it’s getting colder; the colder it gets, the more carbs I crave.
7) We haven’t gotten any snow. Yet. I’m pretty sure that’s going to change, since it’s December and the ground has gotten cold enough for anything frozen to stick. I’ll enjoy my walks for as long as they last.
On that cold note, I’ll pause for today. But I’ll be back next week with some more nuggets of idiocy that you might find laughable. Until then, have a great weekend, stay safe and I’ll see you soon!