1) Current mood:
I don’t think it’s working.
2) As always:
This is your weekly reminder that #FacebookIsTrash.
3) Thought for the Week: All I want for Christmas is to forget this effing year.
4) Yesterday, I ended up being cut about an hour and a half before my shift ended because we were fairly quiet. I clocked out, used some vacation time to cover the rest of my shift, and headed to the break room. I sat down, pulled my phone out of my pocket, and not five minutes later, WHUMPF. The lights flickered and then went out. We lost power. Apparently, it was localized, as the traffic lights at the intersection were still functional. It took about an hour, but we got power back. Seems it was a transformer; as to whether or not it was Optimus Prime or Megatron, I have no idea. 🙂
5) We really haven’t been busy during this entire holiday season. We get good numbers on Saturdays, but for the rest of the week, it’s as if nothing has changed. Supposedly, most people have said that they aren’t spending as much this year, so that would explain it.
6) I managed to get in on a Palkia Dynamax Adventure and I decided to try for a shiny. I managed to find a shiny Midnight form Lycanroc, so I’m fairly certain that I can get my hands on a shiny Palkia. But it’s already headache inducing; last night, I tried to battle it six times, but only managed one catch. Either my online “help” wasn’t helpful or the Pokémon we were forced to choose from were useless. The critical hits didn’t help, either and there were a lot of those. I can only hope that this gets easier the longer I work at it.
7) We’ve had another positive Covid test at work. I just want to go home and cry.
On that note, I’ll stop for now. But I’ll be here next week, with more half baked thoughts. Until then, have a great weekend and stay safe.