1) Current mood:
I want to see some terms and conditions first. Just saying.
2) As always:
This is your weekly reminder that #FacebookIsTrash.
3) Thought for the Week: 2020 is finally over and all I can say is “WTAF was that?”
4) We were ridiculously busy on New Year’s Eve. Like, the vestibule was nearly emptied out of carts multiple times. The big sellers were alcohol and snacks, so people were planning on having parties. Yeah, weren’t we told to keep our gatherings small…?
5) I’m absolutely expecting a jump in Covid cases. Prime and I saw multiple cars parked along the side of the road on Christmas Eve, and we both knew that people were still having family gatherings. The same thing probably happened last night. I just hope that I can make it until I can get my damned vaccine. I might hate hypodermic needles, but a ventilator is worse. Death isn’t all that fun, either.
6) I managed to catch myself a shiny Aron in Sword this week. I managed to hop in on a Max Raid battle and was pleasantly surprised. I pretty much knew the little guy was shiny the moment I saw him; his eyes were red and not blue, which was a huge indicator of what I had just found. I named him “Scrapmetal“, after the poor Decepticon who was ripped to pieces under the order of Scalpel. Just because.
7) I’m off today. With pay. I still can’t get over that. I worked on so many holidays while I was working at Walmart; the only day we actually shut down was Christmas and there are some Walmarts that won’t even do that. But at Walmart it was just a normal day off and not a paid holiday. Yeah, I’m still having trouble wrapping my head around it, even if it has been five years.
With that said, I think it’s time to draw this to a close. But I’ll be back next week with another helping of weirdness and random thoughts. Until then, have a great weekend, stay safe, have a great new year and I’ll see you soon! ❤