1) Current mood:
Or boasting on social media that the FBI wants me. Because someone in Eau Claire did exactly that. Now he’s in jail.(-_-)
2) As always:
This is your weekly reminder that #FacebookIsTrash. After listening to Behind the Bastards, it’s very obvious.
3) Thought for the Week: Shout out to Antifa for grabbing all that pro-Trump merch, skipping out on work, and marching on the Capitol Building on the 6th. Y’all the real MVPs. At least, according to all the people who posted they were Trump supporters and they marched on the Capitol Building… 🙄
4) Tuesday was an absolute shitshow. When I got in, I was sent out to the lot to push carts, along with three other people. The corrals were empty and the vestibule was freaking full! Oh, but I got my ass chewed out for taking a couple of minutes to throw away my empty bottle; I was sooooooooooo needed in the lot! 🙄 Seriously, WTAF? I couldn’t do go-backs or block down? Sure, pay me $24.50 an hour to march my fat ass around the parking lot, doing shit-all. Go right ahead. Christ.
5) As I mentioned earlier, I’ve been listening to Behind the Bastards. Zark Fuckerberg is an absolute shitshow of a human being and Facebook puts his narcissism blatantly on display. I have never been so angry listening to anything before in my life. I wanted to punch a freaking hole in the wall, I was that angry. There are five episodes dealing with him; I recommend them all. If you’re unsure where to go, just Google “Behind the Bastards” podcast and go from there. I found a link via Podbay and was able to search for the episodes there.
6) Prime has been collecting virtual cards on the Topps Marvel app. I’m doing it too, but I’m more of a card mule for Prime. I do keep my favorites–Loki cards FTW!–but I hand over the ones I don’t really care about. It’s a fun little time waster, but I refuse to spend actual money on it. I spent far too much on the Badge Arcade for my Nintendo 3DS…
7) I haven’t been going on a lot of Dynamax Adventures lately. I’ve been hatching Grookey eggs to try and get that shiny hunt finished. I did manage to make some space on my Home account; I have been holding on to a lot of Pokémon I really didn’t need or want. I’m trying to clean out the boxes on Sword as well; I’ll need the room for my next hunts, which I hope I can start soon.
With that said, it’s time to bring this to a close. But I’ll be back next week to smear some brain droppings on my blog. (Ew…) So until then, have a great weekend and I’ll see you soon!