1) Current mood:
2) As always:
This is your weekly reminder that #FacebookIsTrash.
3) Thought for the Week: There’s apparently some big meet-up for Sportsball this Sunday. It’s down in Florida and you might see a lot of cosplayers but the tickets to the convention are outrageous.
4) That snowstorm that dropped by on Thursday dumped a good amount of snow on us. Roads are still pretty shit even today; the plows were out but I don’t think they made too many passes. Hell, when a main road with constant traffic on it still has ice, there’s a fucking problem.
5) Managed to score a shiny Metagross and shiny Riolu in a couple of Max Raids. I feel a little dumb chucking a Master Ball at the Riolu; I have at least one shiny as well as a shiny Lucario. If I had blown the catch on this one, it wouldn’t have been that great a loss. But the Metagross? That’s a definite Master Ball. The entire family has miserable catch rates, so quite literally anything less than a Master Ball would automatically result in failure. And yes, I wanted to keep that big silver bastard, so I don’t mind using one of my stock to make sure I secure it.
6) There has been a very significant drop in the amount of Surprise Trades. I’m wondering if the bans have taken effect, because I haven’t seen any bots or players with url type names trading as often. On one hand, it sucks because I won’t be able to get free Master Balls, but on the other, it makes sense. I mean, don’t do something stupid like start trading hacked Mythical Pokémon and you won’t have to worry about getting banned.
7) Yesterday was ridiculously slow, due to the snow. The day before? It was apparently a zoo. But I wasn’t here. Oh well.
On that note, we’ll stop for today. But don’t worry; I’ll be back again with random brain farts to post. Until then, have a great weekend, stay safe and see you soon!