1) Current mood:
2) As always:
This is your weekly reminder that #FacebookIsTrash. I might have to take out that trash since I got a three day ban for the heinous crime of… sharing a meme. Seriously. Fuck that platform.
3) Thought for the Week: If you want a good laugh, take a look at the timelines and videos of Cara Dune supporters. Go back about a year. It’s actually pretty hilarious, trust me.
4) I finally managed to catch myself a shiny Corvisquire, which I will be evolving into a Corviknight and giving it the G-Max form with some Max Soup. I had wanted to possibly go on a shiny hunt for Rookidee, but the last few hunts have been discouraging to say the least. It was far easier to get in on the right Max Raid and chuck a Master Ball at it, to be honest.
5) I don’t know if the bannings have begun, but I am having a lot of difficulty with Surprise Trading. I have seen Machamps.com on a few times but I haven’t connected with them lately; the last time I got a shiny from them, it wasn’t holding a Master Ball. I know the shinies were hacked but I could deal with getting a free Master Ball. My supply is now at 51 and I’m a little worried, to be honest.
6) It looks like Jordan, who had been dating Chris–our coworker who comitted suicide–has been dating Jadon, one of Chris’s friends. I literally have no idea how to take this, so I’ll leave it at that.
7) Lulu has discovered blankets. Well, she knew that they were A Thing That Existed but she didn’t seem to care about them much. At least, not until recently. She’s been getting on the bed to cuddle with us and we decided to make her a little kitty cave with out topmost blanket. She seemed a little reluctant at first but relaxed immediately when she learnd she could get in or out whenever she desired. Now when we lift the blanket, she walks under it, lays down and starts purring. She has discovered that Humans Have Warm Things On Beds and I doubt that she’ll forget it. This is an improvement, as earlier she wasn’t fond of blankets or towels and hated to be burrito wrapped. Lulu still doesn’t particularly like being a purrito, but she’s learned that blankets are A Good Thing, like a lot of house cats. She’s come a long way from being a traumatized stray cat cowering in a pen at the local shelter and I am glad.
On that note, we’ll stop for now. But I’ll be back again next week with random happenings and musings that I may or may not post about. So until then, have a great weekend, stay safe and I’ll see you soon!