1) Current mood:
Pitchers and catchers have reported.
2) As always:
This is your weekly reminder that #FacebookIsTrash.
3) Thought for the Week: Ted Cruz looks like he just realized that he’s Ted Cruz.
4) Our barriers are gone. Supposedly, according to corporate, they didn’t look good and this would “all be over soon”. We have the tables, but no plexiglass. So I still feel very exposed and my anxiety doesn’t appreciate it.
5) Last night, I could have done the last procedure, but I didn’t get sent back to the doors. Instead, I was on go-backs. So I said to myself, “Screw it” and stayed on that until it was time for me to go. I’ve been told multiple times not to worry about what may or may not happen at the doors, so I won’t. The path to inner peace starts with four simple words: Not my fucking problem.
6) Monday I was the victim of feline paralysis: Lulu hopped on the bed, snuggled up with me and refused to move for the next five hours. Spoiled? Lulu? Nah.
7) The temperatures have gotten a lot better. I hope it stays like this until spring.
On that warm note, we’ll stop for now. But don’t worry, I’ll be back next week with some more random musings. So until then, have a great weekend, stay safe, and see you soon!