1) Current mood:
2) As always:
This is your weekly reminder that #FacebookIsTrash. I say this after having my account restricted because I used the term “fuccboi”. Seriously. Maybe Zuc thought it was a direct reference to him.
3) Thought for the Week: What a century this past year has been.
4) We had the Karen from hell yesterday. Apparently, she came in with a garbage attitude and nothing anyone did helped. She yelled at the supervisor who was trying to look up her card, threw a massive fit when her credit card wouldn’t go through and started shouting at the cashier when she told her to have a good day. It was so bad that one of the other members yelled at this Karen to “shut the fuck up”. Yeah. Needless to say, Karen complained, but multiple members said that Karen was the one who was being rude and unreasonable. Gotta love my job.
5) I haven’t been on the Switch lately. I just haven’t had the motivation. But I haven’t had a lot of motivation in general.
6) Lulu seems to have discovered that the bed is awesome. She’s been pouncing on it and lounging on it every chance she gets. Or she flops on me and uses me as a heat source while she naps.
7) It’s already Daylight Savings Time this Sunday. I’m going to be cranky for about a week.
On that note, we’ll stop for now. But I’ll be back next week with more half baked thoughts you might find amusing. Until then, have a great weekend, stay safe and see you soon!